Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hang out


This monday , we hang out with frens ..
Sor lou (kar chuan) , Kelly , Bryan , Ansen and Jen
We have a happy time thr ..
We watch A chrisms carol
Lolx, I feel strange in foodcourt .. =='
ROFL ...I went thr with kelly n jen


I meet sor lou 1st..
I was in the book fair n have my time to reading.
He appear n stand beside me suddenly ,
shock me lerh!!

Lolx. then is bryan lorh ...
bryan is quite funny ..
we r walking part away with each others ..

lolx..
But, he was a pretty cute n funny guy ...
He cn make the situation up to fun ..
lolx... good debater ~~

Then, The last one is booon yong lorh ..
the king .. late king ...lolx...

Then , we have movie at 2 like tat..
yER~~ tat popcorn too large~~
cnt finish at all !!
So.. I jz cn put thr ..
waste it ...
nvm lerh ~~
The most sad is...I cnt buy anything tat day ..
I jz spend my money on buy pizza n the baker cottage .
Yor~~ beh song!!!!!!!

Lolx.. I'm happy cn hang out with sor lou ..
I'm really gald cn meet him larh ..
of cz.. togather with bryan.. (my fren love u very much oorh )

Hope next time stil cn out togather ...
Lolx..I will watch 2012 on next monday .
nt confirm larh ...
lolx..I jz... haha... thinking wanna out with who ..
sor lou must the guy who wil present in tat day .
Bt, I think others cnt out with me...
Mayb go alone ...
Lastly , thx for Bryan's present
The six of us

Sor lou .. ^^


Kelly n me

Bryan Ding


Ansen Lee

Jen n me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post