Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Funny question


1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?

Talking ... chatting ... lolx



2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Argh~~ A boring day again .



3.Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?

sis .. wei wei

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?

I think,yea..... Bcz, I feel myself change dy


5. Will you ever donate blood ?

No, never ever!

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Of cz , Man tou .. Kar chaun .. Fatty ..


7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Some gal who piss me off ...



.8. What does your last text message say ?
Kar chuan said , he cnt bek home bcz mom nt free to fetch him up . Then, I ask my driver to fetch him home ...lolx



9. What are you thinking right now ?
Thinking of answer those stupid question


1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yea ..... him ...


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
4 am...I cnt slp bcz miss him so much ...


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Hot-street


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Yes, he is alw on my mind. I love him so much

14. Who was the last person who text you ?

1. Bing

2. Kar chuan

3. Man tou

4.kelly

5.qi feng

6.didi

7.mei mei , Jie ming



15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
I think ... me ... kidding larh ~ yor


16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Dun noe eerh .. male gua .. hahaha


17. If no.7and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
No, jie ming is nt lessbian


18. What is no.1 studying about ?
same as mine.



19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?

1. on phone

2. hang out

3.FB

4.sms


20. Is no.4 single ?
nope

21. Say something about no.2.

Sor lou lorh ..lovely , lolx.. thx for being

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
No!!!Impossible!


23. Describe no.5
gog gog .. mei mei love u !


24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
Da sei kui !! faster beat him !!! wan brick anot ?


25. Do you like no. 2?
Y nt ??? love tim !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post