Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Frens

Bing ... My best fren .Lolx.. I'm happy I cn alw sms with u .
I very love the moment U call me sor po . I love u !! baby !!!

I'm damn regret Y I din contact u since the bangkok's trip.
I should nt do it for ken .
Bing , I really miss the time we share our happiness togather .
I hope tat , we stil cn crazy like last time.
Lolx... Crazy rock !!!

Zhi ying rocks!! bing rocks!!! yarh !!!

Bing , recently , I'm nt in a mood.
I'm kinda like heartbroken bcz gt dump again .
I dun noe hw cn I tell u abt this ,
I jz hope tat.. u cn understand y I alw dun reply ur msg ...
Lolx...

I miss u nerh ~~ hmm...
Although ualw say me sot jor when i say i miss u
bt, I noe u happy geh rite???

haha ~~ so nw~~
I miss u , I miss u.I miss u , I miss u .. so much !!

Lolx. happy bek mei ?? happy rmb tell me orh ....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post