Friday, November 27, 2009

Jia hui ..


Jz nw chatted with a fren ..
we chatted abt jia hui ...


Jia hui ..
I miss call him last nite ,
I think he doesnt willing to answer my call
Bt, it is ok for me nw..


Sigh .
watever.. it's all past .
I wont think it anymore..
He scold zf in fb ..
Bt, if the situation turn bek..
I did it bek to him,..
I told the whole world hw he betray me !
Hw is his feeling !!!

His new gf was chatted with me in fb comment thr...
She praised me ..
She also told me tat she knew i dun like her .

Yea..I'm damn beh song u !
Bt,I jz keep it in my mind..
I think I no nid angry to such useless stuff...
Jz betray ... i used to it...

I miss him ???
actually , kinda...
I quite miss him ..
I admit .. I admit ....
whenever I saw the photos ,
I wil think abt the sweet memory ..
The 1st time dating was a suck dating
He inside the restaurant n I'm was outside.
Den,both of us waiting for each other up to fews hours.
Lolx.. angry nerh ~~
After I gt bek home, the 1st time is Call him for scolding!
Lolx...

Then, the second n the third was a nt bad dating too...
We meet each other 3 times jiu break up .
Lolx... haiz..

Suddenly,
I think tat double chong .
Lolx..
I think tat son n daughter 's name
lolx..
I think tat nt fair nt fair nt fair
Lolx
It al appears on my brain ..
Lolx
I stil rmb I take this photo to him bcz I saw he nt happy ..

I rmb the 24th nov..
we break up on this date.
I had cry in front of the com long time.
I really cnt imagine
U din celebrate my bday den u .... haiz...

Lastly... I wanna .. wanna..
Hope u wil b fine with her..
Jia hui , if u saw this post ..
plz rmb wat I said ..
Dun try to betray anymore..
It is hurt ~

damn hurt ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post