Sunday, November 29, 2009

Apology


I feel sry to Kar chuan, Sry ..I'm sry .sor lou .
I dun noe how to explain. I just feel tat I did a mistake. A big mistake .U noe , I should nt put ur name into the relationship bar .So nw, U gt ur fren laugh. me too .. I bring troubles to u . I'm sry for tat. I feel tat ...I nt yet ready to accept a new bf . U noe ? the feeling is.. too rush ...
It is quite different. I dun wan myself bcum wat boon yong said . The ply gal.. I'm not.I'm nt plygal. I'm alw the single-minded . I just wan sacrify my whole world for my beloved . But, boon yong tell me tat, too rush ..
so, I think we better keep this relationship , ok ? I dun care hw the outside missunderstood. But, We stil fren . ok ? I'm sked... sked of love.. haiz..
sigh ....
stupid zhi ying ...recently I slp very late. 3 or 4 .. bcz I enjoy the lonely n quiet n comfortable nite. I lv b the nite cat . sor lou , I think u must slp nw .. omg~ must slping lar.. if not? .. stupid
haha..me sot again ...
haiz.....
nvm ... hmm ..I saw ur blog..wow~~ haha.... so .. hmm... nice,,the post ..i love it .. very much .
lolx ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post