Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gotong- royong

My holiday life was so boring. I had spend my time on web . Omg~ wat a suck life !
I cnt b like this anymore. So, tdy , I helped my mom do sumthing . Hmm, gotong-royong. Hahah...
Yarh .. it was a windly n comfort afternoon day . I love this day !

This is wat I wanna do today, I brushed the wall bcz it was dirty . Yeah!! Did u saw my sis, she was very hardwork to brush floor . Wow, it is nt a easy job for me . ^^

Haha, after I brushed my wall . I was too tired n I decied to sit aside n sms with kar chuan. I think He was getting to slp , Bt ,anyway, I woke him up n sms with me . Wow~so ... as wat I said, he is the guy alw b with me .. like Digi yellow fatty , " I wil follow u " ...lolx....








Ok, I stil curi tulang . SRY MOM ..


Actually I think my mom was tired too . Just she sei chang. Bcz she noe, if she dun do this stuff , must no ppl will help her. Haiz.. sumtimes , I FEEL sry to my mom . It's ok ,I wil help her when I'm free. Hmm.. LET 's look at my sis, the fei po zai , she is wai wai . A cute n fiece gal . She alw talk sumthing we cnt imgaine. Haha.. mayb , she live in such situation gt such 'talent' haha.. She saw I was self-taking photo, so , she ask me take one for her .
Tat's it!



She gt my mom scold , n she was tried to protest . C, wat the express...she was so sked tat time , bcz she was made mistakes... lolx...

Hahah.. this is wat she done! God joke yarh .. she broke the 'dry-clothes
stand." haha.. she tried to fixed it bt she was failed. N, she was ask me help her too , Bt , I sit aside keep teasing her . " u die lerh .. u die lerh .. I go tel mommy later! hahaha " ....



After she fixed the stand bek , she was too high ! So, she go dance under the rain .haha... wat a crazy gal ! bt.. at least she too enjoy in tat ...I was regret Y I dun capture the video now. Lolx..
FInally, She pick up the brush ... n we r going to finish our job.


Tat was a nice day for me. Although it is quite tired , happy too !!! I was listening the sky crying. I was start to missing sumone I love.. .. I lv.. him ... very much

2 comments:

My post