Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fren



Wat is the real meaning of fren b ? Could anyone tel me ? Ok, I'm going to dicuss abt fren.

sumbody say, 'fren is for sell one! ' ,
sumbody said ' fren is for taking advantage one '
sumbody said 'Idin gt fren, bt gf . Cum on! it is nt important at all " etc...
I think they were too idoitic n simple thinking . I dun think fren is nt important in out life , otherwise, it is a very important charactor of us .We r mankind , since our ancient , we r helping each other in our life. But, nw , we seem like forgoten wat we should behave to n we create a new way life to live. we all being self-fish !


Fren is a noun tat contain a lot of meaning, anger , happy , upset, high n love. Watever we feels , n we know is all regarding to wat fren's doing or going . Fren is a adjective tat show how a kindly n nicely , I gt a lot of frens.. I'm friendly .. So.. Frens ... Frens is also a verd tat show a relationship btw man n women ... Like couper , start from frens too.

so , wat the world is going on ? No one was really gt a true frens when the age is getting older. While the candle of life is burning singals the true fren of us were not more . The world often thinking of fighting n comparetion . Dont wee all think it is fool to b ?


We often heard sumbody said ' frinedship forever ' . yarh , words often gaven out, bt action never taken . They r exaggerating ! how words are often said with an extreme ego attitude.yet when it happens people still make the same mistakes, just like others.shouldn't we actually take the right values and nurture it in every one of us?


Kelly, I read ur blog jz nw. I cn feel the wondering of ur deep heart. I feel U so pity , I feel sry to u . All gal tend to b love by a guy. we r tend to b protect by our bf , bt, wat kelly have now is just a meaningless relatonship .

kelly, Watever u happened. I stil stand at ur side. no matter wat , I STIL IS UR GANG! dum worry abt tat.. U cn call me watever time.. I'm avaiable all the time . ok ?


U r nt alone , U stil have me at ur side ...

....Friendship forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post