Sunday, November 29, 2009

The day in Kelly's house

After movie, I went to her room . We gt a idea , let's take sum photo down .I nid it to as my blogging entry . Hmm, I think we gt a nice n short lady's talk . She alw ask me , How is ur kar chuan's gog gog n I gv the reward bek , how is ur ken ken didi . Lolx..
We r used to those life way . I lv the way she talks to me ,n she too .We did had a lots of quarrel in class, I had only gt thi true heart classmate . N she is my best fren too .I hope our frenship cn everlasting. I hope , Both of us cn find sumone take care in sumday .I wont hope now , I gt a suck relationship , she gt a ply boy . Omg~~ wat is going with us ???
<> ??
I wont .. I wan .. Single rockz~
I'm preparing my flower ..
yeah!! Tat is my dancing~







I get bek at 8. Kelly fetch me bek larh . Lolx, the num 1 citizien , who really sked encounted police although she gt license . I din gt my license bt my mom keep on nag me to gt the undang exam . I was too lazy to take it larh . Mom . dun nag me anymore, I wil settle it in this holiday ,ok ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post