Sunday, November 29, 2009

The day in Kelly's house

Tdy , When I jz gt up from my lovely bed . I straightly went to my com n start fb n msn . Tat's abt 1 + . I was too tired bcz I slpt at 3 last nite . Hmm... after this , I saw her wall post in fb . Yea, I forget I promise her I wanna go her house for the movie . So, I quickly reply comment n told her abt I wil shown up in 3pm . After I bath , it was abt 2.30pm , i THINK I din gt anything to do so I ask her cum n fetch me . Of cz, she shown uo in 3 . After this, we get in her house n start movie with Her bro's laptop .
The 1st movie is <> Lolx, A funny n horror movie tat turns up to b a meaningful movie. I lv it
Although sum path is quite fake , bt, it stil gt the atrracktion here . Aftet this, we watch GI.Joe .Tat is a nice movie too. I lv the awesome view. n.. I felt quite uncomfortable when kelly's family wanna start their dinner. Hmm.. quite fish .. lolx.. anyway , her family is nice n gud.. I lv them ...
When I watching the GI;Joe, I'm very envy Megan Fox's status. she was a prefre women who gt slim status n pretty look .I lv her very much . I stil rmb tat, jia hui is megan fox's fans ..lolx...
I have no idea abt the movie I watch tdy. Those movie also the movie I wanna watch with jia hui bt lastly I cnt able to attend tat . Hmm.. His joke 吓倒笑 turns to b 吓倒哭. Lolx..
watever, he has his own life n he wil b seldom appears in my words . Lolx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post