Sunday, December 6, 2009

Video call with Ansen Lee

It was a special nite, Boon Yong gt on9 n we start video call . Lol, chat with him really gt a lot of fun . lolx..As usual , I laughed bcz of his joke. He is humour n funny guy. lolx, bt, It was totally different compare to his real guy. Lolx.. so, we spend most of the time on taking photo. Haha,.his idea was too gud ! N, I'm sad gor cnt upload the most cute photo bcz cnt gt his permission. lolx.. Boon yong, I wanna tell u, urs sot sot pic really so cute!!! n I wanna tell u ..
U so cool , man !



This is the starting one , we start use out normal look to face camera. Lolx.. tat is my Husband. Mr.XM



He is starting to abnormal n I accompy him too.. Lolx.. I'm very crazy ! I wanna find my Hak Qiu , Bt, I was fail. I tot I cn ply with him , two dian dian dei .. hahah.....




I asked him do this post bt he din too .. T.T ... nvm .. I do alone...


He gone to take his towel .. Lolx.. yellow colour



Do u guys c tat.. How dian were us ?One wear hat ,the others wear mask. Hey ! wat time was now ? Midnite larh wey ~




Anyhow, he was brough a loT OFfun for me . Gal like me , so lame.. I cnt imagine gt a guy who cn accompany me crazy in such lame midnite. Lolx.. nt bad...
N,boon yong, I think we better seldom hang out. U noe y ??.....
BCZ... ppl wil said qi qi ngoi ngoi , choi mai yi toi
lolx.. Kidding ...
lolx. u guy wanna go camp soon ,
so.. hmm....
kou lui yarh ... lolx...
Meet u in chrismas...







No comments:

Post a Comment

My post