Sunday, December 6, 2009

Part 3

I'm longing u wil b in my heart, Bt I noe U r nt belong to me .



Tat is wat she wrote in her PM. She like to b alone since tat day. She likes to hide herself in room, n cry without letting anyone noe.She likes to sit in front of window n looking to the moon.She likes to reading the book , bt wat she thinking is Troy. Wat she did , where she went, Whenever she at .. Her mind was fulled of Troy . "It's nt working. " she told herself . "I wanna forget abt him."......."but I jz cnt do it..." "I cnt...." helpless.. she was helpless...



She was forced by Kelly to hang out in this Saturday. They went a big shoppig mall for window shopping. She wear so casual, Pinkie T-shirt , short jeans n Adidas Shoe. she looks casual bt nice. Kelly was dress up prettier like a star. When they reached thr, they had a brunch in Kopitian. They sat inside the restaurant.She ate pieces of sandwich n she found out tat it is nt nice. She quite miss MCD. lolx.. Everything was so coincidence. She saw them walked in the restaurant . She n him , a pretty match couper. he hugged her waist. they r acting like a sweet couper. He pulled chair for her n den he ordered food for her. After this, he kissed her forehead. Yea.. they so match .

'ok.. let's go shopping... " Kelly was so happy now. Bt, Ashley was freeze thr. sHE is like a numb."hey .. r u alrite?hey .. hey " Kelly push her . "oh .. yeah~.. hmm..I'm..i'm.. fine.. ok.." She jz awaked.. "let's go shopping" Kelly was so blurred.Den, they went out the restaurant. Yet, he saw her .

They walked into in boutique.Kelly was testing clots n she waited outside. She went around the boutique n choosing cloths too. Yet, Troy n his gf came in. "Honey, This is quite gud..rite?" Tat gal raise up the cloth n put in front of her , requesting Troy's opinion. " umm. yeah.. yeah.."asked by Troy. " Troy! Cn u b more serius?" "orh yea.. My pretty Sarah, watever u wear , it also very nice" after praised, he kiss her cheek. She saw n heard all of this, she turned bek her body n walk away frm them. Kelly.. let's go..." She said softly.."Y? tat's nice too ..dun u feel it?" Kelly was persistence stay in this shop. When Sarah saw Ashley , she walked in front of Ashley n tell her,"Hi, pretty gal.. orh~ I would like to introduce my lovely bf to u , he is Troy .. I tot .. I no nid.." " Let's go baby..."Troy was hold her hand n went out the shop immediately...

"Wat u did jz now!?" Troy was mad. "I jz go n say hi... wat 's wrong with u ?" she protested. "Do u think tat u r sayang hi ?? huh?I dun think so.." " wat's wrong with u Troy?U never use such sound to speak with me. " She try to find excuses. Troy silenced."So, U fall in love to tat stupid new student!" She said louder. " Huh! Answered my question ,rite now!" She was out of calm. Suddenly, she slapped him n she gone. Troy was stand thr for a while. N he felt helpless.

Tat nite, Ashley receive many spam n call which all of those were scolding her with gross language.

The next morning. When she reached skul. Her nitemare was started. A lot of ppl trick her n tease her. She was stil in blur .n she quickly ran to classroom. Yet, she gt block."hey little bitch !" sarah said. "hmm....I'm.." when ashley tried to correct her , her face felt pain. She gt slap , she used hand to stroked her face . "I told u ..dun tried to touch my bf! Did u heard it ?" She slapped Ashley again. Ashley cried dy , "cry doesnt effect on me " She raised her hand n wanna slap again, bt, she gt stop. Troy was hold her hand . " Enuf.. " ... Everyone shocked. "Ashley , let's go " Ashley looked at him with pity. "go...." Troy hold her hand n went away. Nobody dare to stop him ." Ok, let me check ur face..." Troy lower down his body n looked he face. "it was red n swollen....orh ~ my gal" He hugged her . He was uncomfort when look she gt hurt.N, Ashley , keep crying. She was dun noe wat cn do ..."Get away frm me!" Ashley sobbed. "sry.. me dear.. I'm sry .. Pls.. let me take k u.. ok? " he wont let her go this time... he huged her tightly."I lv u ,Ahsley. No matter wat , I wont let u go frm nw , I wan u b my gf , I wan protect u 4ever .." .. Aftet this they live happy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post