Sunday, December 6, 2009

Part 2

After skull off , she beked alone to house frm skul. Her mind was fulled of him, the outstanding Troy. " Mommy ... I'm bek .." she walked into the house n take off her shoe.Den , she walked into kitchen , " mom... Do u nid help ?" she asked softly." No ,my gal..Btw, hw is ur new skul ? everything gonna b nice?" mommy was busying chopping the pork . " yarh.. tat's nice ! I lv it.." " great.. ok .. Wait more 15 mins, U cn have ur dinner ." she copped pork n din looked at her. Ashley walked out.



Next morning. She was woke up ealier n spend most of time in front of mirror. She was checking herself to ensure tat her unfirom n her hair was tidy up. It was so weird. she din did it b4 , bt she felt tat she could b catch Troy's attention. Anyhow, her mom was urged her to skul, it's getting late.



Since she steped in skul , many guys was walked by n asked her num . She jz smile n quickly walk away. "Morning, kelly" said hi to Kelly. " Morning.." she start her boring skul life like this.hmm, Troy was get in to clas n she was looking at him. wow~ he is really hansum I likes his nose n eye .. "Hi ,pretty gal .." Tom was suddenly sat beside her n she gt shocked. " ..hi~~ ..." her sound was shaking. " orh . pretty gal ... So, cn we make fren?" Tom was smiled. hey .. he has a gud look too. " orh..ya..we r classmate too... " she smiled."ok..may I have ur num ? I means.. U cn decide to gv or nt to gv.. " Tom said." hmm.. I think.. hmm.. " he was hesitated. " ok nvm ..so .U r Ahsley , I'm Tom.." Tom was a nice guy. ' umm.. Tom.. " She was weak in comunicate with guy, so , suck she think. "Ashley, I asked u a question abt bio .. k.. heard this... Wat animal could die tat cause by knocking twice .?" Tom started with a tell joke. " umm... I think ,, ants ? haha" she was felt funny by such stupid answer n the ques too. "nope.again" Tom shaked his head. " izit a ...IQ ques? " " yes.. " " wat is tat ???" she was out of patient... " crocodile." Tom said. "haha..."she laughed . N she think , wow..it is very funny..wat a joke ! "So, I was succeed in make u laugh. Great ." Tom felt pround . " hm.. haha.." " so, teacher came, chat ltr " he walked bek to his seat . the crocodile was so funny she think.



In the recess time, she sat in class.n she was doze off . " Hi..Ashley." Hmm..sumbody called her, when she gt up her head , she saw Troy. she shocked n she gt nervous. " eerh.. hi..... "her face turns redish immediately . " wat u shaming for? hah.. so...how abt the crocodile? " Troy sat opposite her n asked. " crocodile.. Hmm..vry funny." " tat's great. hmm..orh .. I'm Troy " " I noe.. the famous plyer of SC rite?" She noe him .. " yeah " They started to talk .. nice talk.



When she walked home, hmm..she saw him. "Hi,Troy..."" Hi" " hmm..wer u going to?" "my home" " huh ? u live neatby skul ? " " of cz.." " orh .. me too.. " ..just tat, they walked togather to skul n bek togather from skul everyday.



Everything she tot was nice n they began closer to closer with each other. In skul , they tot they r a couper bt they arent. She tot she cn b his gf even she din consider she nid a bf in her past life. But, everything jz happened in a match , n coincidence. "Ashely, U gt trouble this time." kelly said. She heard tat she was broke with his gf bcz of her. she shocked! N , the worst is. The gal came their class n gave warning to her. " So, u r Ashley ? I think so .. bcz ur stupid shit face! " she came with her gang. her gang was laughing Ashley . " Hey ,pretty gal ... I tell u , dun try to snatch my bf .. I'm nt tat kind of frendly gal ." Tat gal pushed Ashley n let her fall down on chair.After they gone, she sat n freezen on the chair. All of those was too surprise to her. Wat's wrong? He was in relationship with a gal ? Isnt he? Y he din told me b4 n he stil approach to me ? oMG~ Wat's is the prob ? She was calm , at least she din cry out in front of crowd. Her face bcum paler n in the same time, Troy was came. " Hi, Ashley.. wat's wrong with u ? u looked nt in gud ." He sat down as usual bt he cnt gt any respond of Ashley. " Ashley , sumthing happened rite?" His hand put on her hand . Bt, Ashley was push away his hand n looked at other's side . " Wat happened?" Troy seem like gonna angry soon. "I'm asking u !" His sound getting louder n catch sum classmate's attention. "hey ..." " U gt gf dy ?" Ashley 's voice was so down til let Troy felt cold. Troy din answer her ques. He look down on floor n thinking who is the teller. He was mad now! "Y u silence now ? " Ashley was goggle at his face. " cn we jz..." Troy was trying to find others topic ." I'm asking u , U gt gf rite?" She stil goggle at him. N her eye turns red. "Calm down... Ahsley ..I.. jz ...I... " He was sucked. " So. U lie me , rite?" " hmm ....I" " rite?" " Yup..."Troy said shamely.. He was so regret tat he did let she so hurt. "I dun wan talk to u." Ahsley said cruely. " Ahsley..plz.." ..."go!"

Start frm tdy , she walked alone to home even they meet each other on the path. She would walk faster or slower to let their distance getting far. She noe she cnt b snatch tat gal's bf. Even though she love Troy very much . "I gonna leave u alone...." She whispered when she saw his back on the way bek home.Tears dropped down on her cheek .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post