Monday, January 25, 2010

You opened it now you have to post it..or you will be cursed with bad luck for 30 days ):Unless you take this and repost this!
You have 3 minutes BETTER HURRY SOON!READY SET GO!!!

Pick The Month You Were Born In
1 (Jan) - I stabbed
2 (Feb) - i robbed
3 (Mar) - I banged
4 (April)- I shot
5 (May) - i ran naked with
6 (June) - I killed
7 (July) -I ran shirtless with
8 (Aug) - I slapped
9 (Sept)- I jumped10 (Oct)- I smoked with
11 (Nov) - I kissed
12 (Dec) - I hugged

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
01 - a rock star02 - a bag of weed
03 - a toothbrush
04 - a homeless guy
05 - the Trojan man06 - a Mexican
07 - a Lesbian08 - a whore09 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a gangsta11 - my boyfriend
12 - a hottie
13 - a cocaine addict
14 - Chris Brown
15 - an Easter egg
16 - a snowman
17 - my ex-girlfriend
18 - a sexy B0Y
19 - a condom
20 - My boyfriend
21 - Paris Hilton
23 - cookie monster
22 - Barney the dinosaur!
24 - yo momma
25 - a pimp
26 - a spatula
27 - my boo
28 - a hot guy
29 - my hoe
30 - my crush
31 - a teletubby

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White - because im sexy like that
Black - because i love weed
Pink - because i still love cheese
Turquoise - Because I Love cocaine
Polka Dots - because I am a tranny
Graphic - because I'm gay
Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
none - because im good in bed
Green - because i like shoelaces
Red - because I am crazy like that
Blue - because that bum stole my taco
Navy- because im the bomb like tik tik
Orange - because i am a MexicanTye
dye - because I'm a fucking scuba diver**
Purple- because the gummy bears raped me
Striped - Because I am an Italian
Yellow - Because Your moms a skank
other - because I'm retarded

Answer: I kiss my boyfriend because I still love cheese .

Lolx..mayb We have time for "cheese dinner" Lolx.. but anyway , I love cheese so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post