Monday, January 25, 2010

Skip skul today

I was slacking nowadays. It was like, sumthing tat let me sloow down everything tat i should do n speed up sumthing tat I should's do. wth going with me ! It was nuts!
I hate myself being like shit . I just miss my nerdified life . Lol , at least tat is more meaningful n realistic . So far , I din touch any books . The one thing once I get bek frm skul is , touch my keyboard n looking my PC .
It is nt suppose to be. I promised myself. I should read more essay now . n also my stupid chemistry n physic .
ARH~ being in home on9 is better than in skul . Facing with those nerd n "faker" , Lolx..tat is who I refering to . Lolx.. The feeling is super duper bad .
For routine, I gotta tt later. Anyway , after tt ,I wil saygoodbye to my lovely pc..muackz.. miss u so much.. meet u at saturday ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post