Sunday, January 3, 2010

Skul reopen

Fews more hours... I wil like last time , picking my beg n go skul everyday .
Really din think so much..average feeling .. Just like wat I past my 30th of dec 2009. Hmm....A new life should have a new mood ..
Lolx...
Contact many ppl tdy. Gonna drink with fren jz nw bt raning cat n dog. wat cn I do is just on9 ..chat chat chat ...
calling him .. at outside. Nvm .. calling her... nt free.. nvm ... calling my fren.. it is suck. Paiseh disturb him..
New year lurh~~ Happy skul reopen day..
6 hours later, I gotta skul ... whr r my skul bag ? whr r my botel ? whr r my pencil-box ? whr r my books ? ..all din prepare yet .
Stil on9 nw ... my life bcum a on9 gal ..nth cn do .. on9 on9 on9..fb fb fb ... shit... cnt like this anymore~
SPM is around the corner. My life is suck , cnt like this anymore.
Eat..slp..com...Eat slp com...
nw..gonna fat.. T.T
nw.. result gonna bad ..T.T

lOLX.. KEEP FIT~ KEEP ON EXERCISE... YES~

Zhi ying ~ cheer up lurh~
if nt.. u cnt fight with those shitter.. I means them .. yea u noe..
n.... Omg~ god..dun test me anymore plz...
[plz.. this time u nt easily get me}
try treat me gud a bit ...plz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post