Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hang out on1st of jan 2010


Fews day ago, we went JJ for the Alvin n the chipmunks . Funny n laughable movie. Totally 5 person go thr.. me .. kelly..ken ..karchuan.. bryan... .. Boon yong din cum bcz din gt ppl contact him.. sry yarh..JiMUI...
I just love this movie bcz it have a lots of funny conversation .I think I should bring my sis go watch this. the most ever funny cantoon I watched. Yea.. Hui..I muz bring u so ASAP.
I have a nice time thr.. meet my mui mui.. hmm..she so pretty n cute.. when she cum infront of me n ask me, "r u zhiying" shock me u noe! I this stupid jie jie..cnt recognize mei mei also..sry mei ...
Kar chaun.. really have fun everytime out with u ... Nice... n ..Ken too..u getting tall n I getting fat.. nice..High 5 ..ZZZ
Hey ,,kelly n bryan.. nice lorh ~ sweet sei me~ jor~ heng~ ...
n the ALVIN."i CNT HEAR..i cnt hear~ watis tat..who is tlakingwith me ?"
it is funny...
"Alvin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"


I love Alvin

I love this pic.. with karchuan in MCD..(BUYING icecream)

best fren forver,, three of us


who r them ?
freaking pretty...
zzz =='

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post