Saturday, October 3, 2009

Listen the sound

I miss u .. I do ..
I cnt fall aslp nw..Nw is 5 sumthing ..
Y... Y i cnt ...

I realize , hw u r important to me ..
I realize...
I thrill to chat with u n listen u said u love me ..
I noe u r slping ,
I noe u r sleepy
I noe. a lot..
N..
I noe.. U prefer dota than gf .. rite ??

Lolx..

I rmb tat day,
u ask me .
Do I feel unhappy for the time u go for dota ?
I said din .. no. no.
But.. it is totally different with my heart.

The same thing happened .
U r same with him..
Dota .dota..dota...
lolx..

I told myself, just go for dota,
Y I wanna hide myself up when u r on9 ?
Huh... Y I wanna appears..
N .. haiz..

Stupid zhiying.. U never noe. hw to couple..
Yea.. my prob... my prob....

Feeling like shit nw..
Cnt fall aslep..
Keep blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post