Saturday, October 3, 2009

happy mooncake festival

happy mooncake festival
Happy Happy~~
I attened my uncle 's gathering today. This is the 1st time my house held such party . I love this activity!!
We eat a lot at thr. Steam boat n Rojak was supplied . N the lastly , Ice cream was thr too... A lot of photo we tak but I seldom show in the scene bcz I busy eating .. hahah..
Getting fat lurh~~ T.T
It's ok ... I stil hav my time to low my weigh . my goal is 43KG.. I going to achieve it !! yarh~~~
Last nite, WHILE the clock show 12. I phun to jia hui n bless him. But, he is busying abt his Dota .. n nw too.. So I better spend my time with myself n nt to dusturb him . Den , the follow person is.. Ken. The guy who I loved b4, Lolx.. nw is already putted down. I knew he was attending a party, Tat party held by yan ching. But,she din ask us go too... Lolx.. this is wat we call... fren ??
Nvm.. watever she did or said.. Tat is I really dun wan go care abt it~~ This type of fren.. snatch my bf .. FUKER~
Hmm.. I said ' happy moncake festival' .. he ansed' orh ' // ' bye ' ~~~
Tat's all...
Follow by wei yip. Haha..
He is cute n nice...But he is lonely too...We chatted abt our childhood's funny stuff. Hahah..I never forget hw he treat me . but.. nw.. without him.. I feel my teens was lost sumthing.. lolx..
He is my best fren although he is a boy.Yet, He likes me too. Like the puppy love. We did act as a couple in our childhood. Watever we go ,did , His shadow is my shadow. Lolx.. So, my teacher said , we wil past our future togather .Lolx. nw is changed . Totally different!!
i CN stil rmb tat nite ,his mom has pass away. The moment , I wil keep it . Horroful!!
I wil miss the time we ply ' mask- masak' , 'kejar -kejar' or ' family' etc.. once a while. Hahah~~wei yep, I rmb hw ur mom treat us. I'm his little 'sem po zai ' alw.. lolx ...
After called him.. I went to slp bcz I'm really tired..
I wanna call my fren one by one
bt.. the fee is.... lolx.. so i better gv up of this... lolx..
Anyway.. wish all of my fren.happy mooncake festival~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post