Monday, August 31, 2009

salted chicken

31/8/09 . MONDA

This is the 1st time I cook the salted chicken.It is tired but happy . I have my cheif. Llox.. They r my uncle n len zai .

We must prepared sumthingb4 we started steamed chicken.
INGREDIENTS : ginger(fined) , salt(fined), salt(cube) n oil .. of cz,, a chicken...

1 we mix the giner n fined salt n oil with chicken , Put aside for fews mins..
2 Fried the cube salt until it hot , (it wil 'jump' when it is enuf hot. )
3 pack the chicken with oil paper (for cooking).Put a plate to escape the chicken sup for escape.

4 Then, put the packed chicken into the hot cube salt for an hour.

5 We cn enjoyed it larh ~~~~~~~

















step 1













step 3 & 4
Nice taste ... gud experience ..My favourite food ... salted chicken ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post