Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday

When i was in the tt class.. I take his phun for sent sum photo to my fren. I think , If not I take his phun , I will never knew the secret tat hiding between he and his fren .
I was thinking of him on the way I backed home .. and the msg too . Tat msg is clearly explain wat I did.Hmm.. tat contain .. Is meaningful.. I read it 3 times and
I realize and get wat I should do! Thus... start from now. I will stay away from him .. For last time, when i take my dad's phun .. I wil automatcally phun to him and talk sumthing nonences..Just bcz of I stil love him and can't put him down .


Last time , when I write this blog ..I was expecting that u will view and realize wat I talking about . But for now.. I wil write for myself.. Nt for u anymore ..
I 'm deleted all our photo .. the sweet memory between u and me. But, sum of those memory will keep in our hearth. After sum days. We recall and think back . we miss the time.. we hav a lot of fun thr.. rite?
Lolx.. now.. we just fren . nt best fren , nt gud fren...Just ordinary and simple fren .. I dun wan heard anymore from ur fren .. I hate my classmate!!!
I just phun u and I feel tat I was wrong!I.. even expect u will help me buy tat thing. Stupid hor? So.. I hiding myself in my bedroom and strated thinking. U r nt my whom, U will nt do anything to me again. Me.. I will nt expect anyhting again.ok?I will nt disturb anymore ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post