Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally

Just backed from skul , Tired..
Today , I had experienced many thing in skul .. My face sensitive to the coromic .. I was suffer in skul today . But, He just lie on the desk and keep slepping. Nvm .. I .. feel tat , he wasn't love me anymore.. He go home and leave me alone in skul ... Hmmm.... Although I'm sad , but I have to make sum right decision .. I dun wan couple anymore.. Watever .... I just dun wan couple with him anymore..
I have to do it cruelly to myself.. I dun wan ... dun wan .. When I feel lonely , I go read book .. When i feel sad at night.. I ignore it and just slepping.. I have put down when tat moment u leave me in skul..
I noe this time fight is nt simple like last time.. I noe.. and realize u dun love me anymore.. hmm.. smile alw to everyone....
U r cant gv me hapi and I can't count on u .. U .. stupid.. poor and .. lots of bad thing also can find on ur body .. I never seem a gf who gv the bf money to return money to others.. How useless this guy.. A boy use women's money is the most useless and cheap !! He.. i should not be trust anymore.. I should not!!
so.. I putted down u .. I wont miss u anymore.. really.. wont ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post