Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rush

I gonna b have a lot of fun these few days .
Yesterday went supermarket with frens. Lotsa frens ..Bing , ken ken , mun mun , yao yao .(sry for those I din list out )
Hmm.. we went thr for messed up thr place.Lol. Bcz tonite gt the steambaot party , so , they nid but sumthing . I tot they wil spent a lot of money thr , bt, it turns up .. they just buy 2 or 3 things thr . the mushroom , soya , tissue .. Lolx..
Hmm.. It was really a lot of fun thr .. i LOVE them !!!

Then, we went for a drink. Hm.. all of them drinks juice ..=='
i JUST shame on wat I order ..
anyway ... have a short talk with them , n we wil continue today .
I sure it muz b very happy thr .. although ken chau b thr too ..

Tonite wil buy red wine b4 reach bing's place. Den , I think ..I must drunk hell tonite. Lolx.
But, I stil rmb I wil hang out with queen n kelly. For the "Daiposem" . Lolx..8 int eh morning.
after tat, nite at 8.. We out for daiposem again .It was a crasy function like wat We in pub. Syok

sunday ~ I gotta go jusco with frens... Hmm..

so ..tat is wat.................. I gonna to do ......................

Crazy weekend for life ..rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post