Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My sis

Lol.. Nth cn post , just wanna share wat my sis told me just nw .
It was around 10.30pm , I was watching tv in living room n my younger sis was sat in front of com , waiting the PPS loading drama. Suddenly she told my sis ,

"Jie.. I feel slppy ...I wan slp " said with a lot of pity .
"tired den slp lorh ~ " ...My sis was texting with fren.
"no.... I nt yet finish my homework arh." almost wanna cry out.

My sis keep laughing n tel me. I went to tease her.
"huuh?? stil dun go slp ? wat time is nw ?"
"jie..I nt yet finish homework..."
"orh!! u die lerh!!! warh~ it stil has 2 exercise u had to do tonite.hahahah"
she din reply me anything , just concentrate on her homework.

den I go awake my mom , Tell my mom all abt this.
Finally . I heard a shout

"Wei Wei~ No finish No in !!! "

Lolx... so nw ... my sis... sobbing.
pity ..
Lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post