Sunday, January 10, 2010

Karchuan bday's event

Nw r kar chuan's birthday .
Just nw, I think abt 11 or sumthing. We chat in fb n His fren , Sam , he said he wil b the 1st one who sms karchuan. Lolx..den I said..impossible. bt , Sam I'm sry for telling ...I'm the 1st one. Lolx.. hahahahahhahahahahha

when the clock turns 11.58, I called kar chuan. lolx.. [cheat] Lolx.. hahah hmm ..calling him for countdown his bday. Dun noe y, I wil feel nervous n happiness with him. Just like, I'm the one bday. Lolx..it is ok... He is with me alw ....lOLX..

Lolx... I so happy for u !!!! Karchuan !! Lolx ... "5 4 3 2 1 ... happy birthday ! " .... Tat is wat I told u . nice.. very nice.. N after I hang up the phun, I just very happy n keep laughing . I told my fren "I very happy now.. I dun noe y I so happy nw" ...lolx..

Karchuan.. Birthday is the most important day for a person. Bcz of tat day, thr the person r n the person to be. Enjoy ur birthday ...

Btw, Boon yong this sui zai told me tat.. U muz bek to skul tmr, if nt, all the absenter wil b report to teacher. He is blue's house captain, ..no choice larh ~~ lolx.bek skul n hang out at parade after it dismiss.. Lolx..

Karchuan !!! Happy birthday ..muackz muackz ..(present lai geh) ..lolx..birthday kiss arh~ haha
[joke]

hmm..feeling like wanna make a cake for u .bt..Just "feeling" ..Lolx..sry abt tat...

N..I'm the winner !! rite?? although I cheated... I stil the winner..

Hahaha [laugh with devil sound]

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post