Thursday, December 17, 2009

market

Today, I went market with my mom . lolx.. early in the morning... I reach thr abt 9 sumthing bt ,tat is nt the point. The point is thr r crowded n the stalls were fully occupied by those "auntie" . Lolx.. The lovely housewife is more suitable to them .

So, we went to the seafood stalls 1st . Thr were bad smeeling n wet floor .Yet , thr were a lot of seafood listed out on the table tat they prepared , n many aunties stand in front of the table , asked the price, low the price with seller n discuss abt the seafood with frens.My mom used her hand to chose fishes n asked the seller sum opinion. watever my mom asked, the uncle said "leng! zheng! mai larh! " ... or.. "hou sei ! hou yeah!" ... boast larh wey ~ I jz stand bside n keep moving my leg , bcz thr was a load of flies flying. omg~ Bt, I'm nt complainting abt tat, bcz tat is wat we called "market".

Anyway , I'm the "over-active" gal , I muz had have fun thr. Thr were a basket which collect crabs.Rofl ... I saw the uncle pick up the crabs by his hand , n I feel intersted. Lolx.. I nt dare to pick it up with hand bt instead of leg.. I used my leg kick it... until the basket rotated n the crabs walking out ... I pretend like a OMG~ .. " mom .. c!! ..crabs wan zou lou jor.. " ... den the uncle saw it n shout me " wei ! leng lui... mou tek ..." After it , he pick the crabs up n continue his business. I shy like hellllll ~~

Then , we went to the vege stall. Wow~~ totally packed! .. It was hard to stand thr n chose vege.. the seller exchange money quickly n business almost reach the fantic rate . hmm.. A lot of vege tat I din saw b4.. so i pick it n put down.. picked it n put down .. plyed myself.. enjoyed myself very much ...

After this, we bought a lot of stuf.. it's time to go bek ..!! lolx...

Then, I breakfast with family in the small small stall .. wow~ tasty so !!!...
anyway ... the recent I went to market with my mom, it was so interest! I like it very much , I think I wil go market with my mom everyday , for kick the basket.. lolx...

hmm...abt the smeeling .. actually nt too bad... Yet , I cn tahan also ... lolx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post