Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jogging


So, how to start my 1st jogging experience.K, I went out last nite with someone abt 2 +. Lolx.. I'm quite crazy recently. Anyhow, it is used to b . When I get bek , I was surfing on the wed n did sum revision til 6am. The next day , everyone was in their lovely bed bt I stil feel very high. Lolx.. So, I decide to have a morning jogging. I change the suit. tee n pans n my branded-shoe. I put on my head-set , Let's go jogging !

I warm up in house n KC text me. Idk wat he was doing , I jz replied him as soon as I can. After I gt out frm house, SUmone called me. It was totally freaking me out ! " Hello, morning.." I said.. "wake up jor mei ?" he asked me.. Actually, I 'm nt slp yet, how cum wake up ? " orh ... me jogging now.."... " can I join?" " sure u can .." " k.. meet u thr.. "
Hang up ~
So, I had been wait him for abt 10 mins. wow~ when he was shown up , I was shock! WTH he wear larh.. The Red-tee n jeans ... whee.. Isnt he cum for kou lui ?any way ,.. thr jz gt auntie uncle thr .. goddamn...

Den, we started jogging . Follow the path prepared bt goverment. Lolx.. Wat a fresh air! I love iut very much ! We chit chat by jogging. We talked bek a lot of stuff tat spirited us up . yea ...we jogged abt 1 n half hour den we went for a breakfast.

we din ordered food instead of a cup of tea. Tat milo was.. omg~ so sweet at all. We chat again .. Lolx.. we shared many thing . We keep talking talking talking n nver feel tired. I think 10.30 , I was out of energy n he seem like exhasuted. So, we bek home for take rest.

I quite love this kind of life. I gonna b held a healty life. I wil slp at 10 wake up n 6 den jogging, den slping . Wake up n brunch with fren . Lolx.. quite gud ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

My post