Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dine with family

Today ,I dine with family in Wen Ji . We went Dong Hui 1st, bt Idk what the prob my dad wanna chage to wenji. Hmm, We reached thr n I odered the dishes.Lolz.. I jz order the food I favourate to , n the end... The dishes was cnt finish. Lolx...

After this , we went to pasar malam. I meet frens thr. I bought food n sambil makan sambil jalan. Yea, this is the best feeling of walk pasar malam ! Lolx.. Thr was crowed . I keep on waved my hand n said" hou yi arh~ gou miang arh!" Lolx.. the worst is, my phun no battery at the same time. Argh! WTH!

after this we went Dong Gu Ting. I drank ABC , taste gud. N my sis was blaming my mum thr. She wanna so Sidewalk for eat ice-cream. At the end, We went to MCD. Lolx.. nice ! i was long time din have been thr.
we reach home abt .... 12 like tat/... n I blogging lurh ~ lolx...








I was going to low weight. Mention .. low weight , nt keep fit! ... I was 51KG nw.. Lol. impossible A person cn fat 5 KG without couple weeks. I was so down n keep eating.. Lolx.. Nvm .. I'm going to lowed it now.. lolx~ Corn-flakes~ U r my meal forever~ .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post