Saturday, December 5, 2009

Break up

so...now
all is over ...i
still is yew wei yan
me still is me
tat one who cold-blooded
no more sad de ...k?
i will try..try to give up.
Copy frm yan's space
Break up , the hurt noun tat make everyone upset . I'm sry to heard tat .. kelly.Start frm the 1st day u couple with him, U dy noe the consequence of both of ur realationship. I noe , love is blind ,So , I cn feel tat u gt a bit sad . U keep on comfort urself with throwing out the cruel sentences . So, Hope it cn help u so ....
For me , my opinion is , jz let it be . If u really feel bored , I wil b there for u . u noe it.. yea ... I cn talk phun with u , even we find sumthing nonsense to chat .. At least u cn happy . Bt, Nw, U knew he wanna break dy , so , I now u gt ur own plan . U r gud in settle it .. rite?
I think Love is slush! A another powerful example to show tat love is a replaced word of cheat. So, tat y I stil nt accept KC as my bf ...I feel dissapoint to guys .. haiz....
kelly, so ... I'm speechless.. I jz wanna inform u tat , all of ur frens will alw b thr for u . Dun b so sad , If feel wanna cry , jz cry it out. Dun think u really a 'cold=blooded' .. U r gal too.. k? Plz dun think so much , he is jz a past nw . Nt going to very important . rite ? Plz do take care urself....
The ken , he is a jerk... so , u noe it dy , u noe u two must break up eventually. Anyhow , he is nt worth for ur tears .. fucking man ! ... this ken never treat u as gud as my ken . I dun think tat he really do worth for ur tears like I do for ken .
lASTLY , take k ... n ,, Bryan stil here rite ???lolx... Yea.. Bryan ,, the cute didi .. lolx... he is quite gud. I told u accept him dy .. rite? so .. it is time for considering him .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post