Monday, October 5, 2009

aBOUT Ken

This guy appears in my life again .
He ask me to phun him yesterday nite
tat time,
I stil chatting with my beloved so I slowly reply .

He asked me abt Jia Hui .
I told him
jIA HUI IS a lovely guy who I love in this world .. for now~

I asked him a quite stupid question.
'If uR Gf dun let u ply Dota, wil u break with her ?'
Lolx..
Actually , It is no nid to ask , bcz he wil nt break with his gf ..

He answed me , ' no. tat time u dun let me ply, I din gt break also .'
Lolx..
I protested , ' but break eventually '

He silence .......................................................

He told me the reason of , break up ..
A quite touchful reason,
lolx...
n... He stil tat ken .. jz a little bit change ken ...
Lovely ken stil stood ... haha...

I dunnoe whether I should trust him anot ,
No.. I wont .. cz.. haiz..
He did show hisself up in skul..
He n tat gal .. (name is hiden) ... lolx..

I din said I love him again. The old path , I wont turn bek ..
He can hv his own life later ..
He can,,, bcz his life is wonderful n colouful ..
My life is only the com... lolx...

Fow nw, I jz wanna b fren with him..
Normal fren, gud fren best fren ,,watever fren bt nt the bfgf ..
It is nt gud for us ...
I means..
Hmm....

Fren can conserved .. bt love cnt ...
N..
The main reason is..
I gt my boy boy.. lolx.. tat so lou .. Blek~~

Argh~~~ exam arh ~~ Y I stil sit in front of com !!!
Stupid zhi ying~


No comments:

Post a Comment

My post