Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm sry to jia hui

Jia Hui , the guy who most love me in this world !

Sry , I did told u tat thing , The prob btw us . Tat is I stil love ken .

Yea, I STIL LOVE him. But, he did let me cried many times. I found tat, I'm exactly nt suitable to him although I lov him. we r damn different type . We r just two person who love each other very much BEFORE . But nw, I shall do a best choice for us. 3 person .. Nope , mayb is 4 person ! Me , jia hui , ken n ken's nw gf.

Yarh, I choose to leave him bt I find him bek too. Many times, Bcz I cnt leave him. bCZ i'M thinking he stil the ken ! The lovely ken ,Bt, many ppl told me he has change. no longer he is the ken ! Ok ?

He is cheap guy! Hw cheap on him, I wont tel here. He is bad guy! I should leave him. Yea!! Ken, u r the guy I most love in this world. Ur position even higher than Chee kin . But, Nw is getting to update !

I love ken ! I love u ! I jz can told u here! I did spend many time on u ! Bt, Y u gv me ? Ok, Everything worst must hav a reason. The reason is a unknown bt the equation is X+Y = worst. X is u ,Y is me. Both of us gt responsible too.

I miss u ! I did ! n I hope to hear ur voice alw! Bt, ur place has been replace . I wont miss u anymore. Eveytime I mis u ,I wil tel myself. I love jia hui !!

Jia hui.. I'm sry to u . I should nt b tel u tat thing bt i did . Sry to make u sad. I'm damn regret bt it is gud to us. At least u noe wat is happening.Jia hui, I should b attention to u ..

Zhi YING,I noe u stil hope u wil gt a right bek chance from ken ! Stupid !! U noe how cheap of u !! Chong Ji YIEN !! break up once den never ever bek !! This is the advice from me !! Zhi Ying ,later chat with jia hui den straighty go bed ! Dun try to find ken !! Tat guy is doesnt worth ur tears n ur time .

Zhi YING.. he wont find u. he doesnt lov u. n mayb he gt another gal. U should think urself. U must hav a prepration tmr. He wil nt b with u . Bt, U cnt love ken anoymore!! cnt love!!

U love jia hui !! Jia hui is ur dream man !! He is ur beloved.. I love jiahui..

I should forget ken ..



Ps: Zhi Ying , pls do gud to urself. ken is memory , jia hui is ur future..

I love jia hui .. I should think it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post