Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Day go Parade .. Me and ken

The day we go parade .. 12/6 we have a sweet memory at thr ..

Zhi Ying

Lost an eye... lolx Take in merry brown (located in ipoh parade)


Take in Mb ... NICE horr ??



nice zhiying.jpg




I just take the phun n keep taking photo ..


ignore surrounding , including hi m...


I noe lots of ppl looking at me ..


Bt I ignore it ...


Jz wan take down my pretty looks







wu~~ drink wih alone





ying...

Did u see my betterfly teeth , cute anot ?



my dentist ask me to remove it , but i persist in hold it ..



bcz it is the gift tat god gv me ..



And i will take it til my end life,,



just like,



I will take him .. forever....



NOW , MY BOIBOI HELp ME TAKE this ..


missing.jpg

wHEN i MISS him , I will act like this..
cause ... I alw act like this
either in skul n home ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post