Saturday, January 24, 2009

My best fren _ bing

my best fren - bing. she is a knd gurl althugh gt many weak point lah . she gt a strenght ambitition . i dun noe wat iz . She b my classmate 2 year ard , haha.. we acctually sit togather 2 yeart but, i chagned my seat with my ther calssmate to sit with my other fren when form 2 , bcz tat time we quarreled . Even me din put any attention to her when we stil classmate, jz alw ply with her , but talk back . haiz... until now, we different claz. I'm the sc3 she the sc 5 , our claz is very nearly but seprate by fews classes . Futhermore , ttat guru displin work his rules very straight . so damn hard go her claz when sum free time. My claz , will b same until I gradutred , same ppl , same teachr two years , how can i lve with these guy 2 year especially tat assitance monitior, huh ? tat damn shit guy,alw boast , excuse me, hes' jz dthe ass monitior alw co me xu xu xu ... fuck the damn gy ! wat the fuck u r ..huh ? oo.. n den the sam. he really the bz bd 's sign . he make me mad , den i will scold him when i'm angry . really, now .. i jz warning him , den ... until a day , he make sumthing very bad to me , i will slap him . hahaha... but, i thought ard, i cant scold him, bcz many thing disavantage to me. so.. tolenrence . OH, i start my tt claz yesterday , haiz... i think not bad lah... really learn sumthing from there . yup, it's worth not worse. haha.. my englsih tt stil not find out the ans yet , n i feel my calz gt sum bd very brad n boast who alw show out their english , stupid ! i never guv a damn to them , jz laugh them they very silly, haha.. I din take the biology subject , mayb will gud to me, less stress . Mei jie , my acount teaher at tt, she is the sot sot teacher.. haha.. I ;m really impolite. but, she is the funny teacher , my bf also tt at there , but different calz. he the most outstanding between his claz . I'm not boasting, about the bm , bi subject , he really gud . but .. he the damn shit mother, i really hate her . she really .. if i 'm him , i will report to sum parti to help me n chain her bcz din take care her son very well , we jz kid , underage , child , we r not afford to take care ourself withou money . n we need tt to gt many A. tat DAMN FUCK ! hem .. dun let me meet her , i will giv sum punishment to her n will not care anybd to scold until her cry .. damn bitch ! i will report to police , she is a abnormal 's guy.. alw buy son ~~ i means ... haiz.. this is outlaw ! i will report , nope ! i will warning her , den co her giv me money, after i 'm finish my spm .. i will gt the shcolrship n den .. haha.. will not back to the damn family agian .. the damn fuck ppl ! all bz bd.. i ard though that how will i say when tat damn ppl cum to ask me about tat thing.. past ard.. i 4gt ard.. haha... nope lah .. tat gurl not me.. tat other gurl , dun menundi jari to me. ok ? damn fuck ! he spend his life very hardly, without eat , owe money .. haiz.. so sry to deh GUguy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My post